Managing risks to protect people
Safran is mobilizing to manage the risks inherent in our industrial activities and limit environmental impact.
We are fully committed to a corporate culture based on anticipation and prevention to efficiently manage health, safety and environmental (HSE) risks. Our commitment extends to our own employees, partners, suppliers and customers, as well as the people living near our facilities.
The integration of HSE risks is an integral part of one of our seven core values, namely corporate social responsibility (CSR).
Our Sustainable Development department defines the Group’s HSE policy and sets objectives. It oversees the deployment of prevention programs, with a special focus on :
- More efficient management of environmental impacts and risks in facilities.
- Identification of products that are safer for health and the environment.
- Application of management systems supporting continuous improvement.
- Setting up international guidelines that determine minimum requirements applicable to all Group sites, no matter where they are located.
Our management systems
People are at the heart of Safran’s Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) management systems, which are based on continuous improvement.More
Improving our industrial processes
Safran continuously improves its production and maintenance processes to make them more environmentally-friendly.More
- 2013.05.22 | Management appointments at Safran
- 2013.04.26 | Innovative Europe in action: TECH800 demonstration for future helicopter turboshaft engine
- 2013.04.23 | Safran enters into a definitive agreement for the purchase of the Rolls-Royce share of the joint RTM322 helicopter engine programme
Read about Safran’s history in North America