Your integration in the Group
We have organized things to make sure your integration in our Group is as smooth as possible:
- Personal welcome by your team.
- Integration measures organized by the company or Group.
- Interviews with your immediate supervisor or a member of the Human Resources team.
- The integration process for new hires was designed with three priorities in mind:
- Transmit the Group’s culture and values.
- Develop independence by accelerating assignment of responsibilities.
- Foster synergies between new teams, and help transfer knowledge and experience.
“Discovery Days”, a special Group-wide forum reserved for all new or recently promoted management staff.
You will learn all about the Group and its businesses during this forum. The integration process is driven by special workshops, panel discussions, audiovisual presentations and meetings with Group officers.
- 2013.04.26 | Innovative Europe in action: TECH800 demonstration for future helicopter turboshaft engine
- 2013.04.23 | Safran enters into a definitive agreement for the purchase of the Rolls-Royce share of the joint RTM322 helicopter engine programme
- 2013.04.23 | Safran reports 9.5% revenue growth in first-quarter 2013 driven by strong civil aviation business
Read about Safran’s history in North America